Sportz 57000 Truck Tent
Create the ultimate camping oasis wherever your truck takes you with a Sportz Truck Tent. No more searching for a clean, dry and level campsite, the Sportz Truck Tent assembles in the back of your open-bed pickup creating the perfect campsite no matter where you park. Don't worry about cleaning the truck bed before using the tent, Napier's exclusive full floor design protects you from a dirty truck.
- Napier offers the only truck tents on the market with a full floor, keeping you clean from your truck and dry from the elements
- Large interior area with over 5.7’ of headroom
- Full rainfly provides ultimate weather protection
- Large 4’ x 4’ awning provides shade and a protected spot for bulky gear
- Rear access panel allows you to access the truck’s interior for additional storage and access to power outlets to charge your gear
- Color-coded pole and sleeve assembly, makes setup a breeze
- Built-in storm flaps in windows and door provide additional weather protection and privacy
- 3 large windows and 2 ceiling vents offer optimal ventilation
- Keep your gear organized with a gear loft, gear pocket and a built-in lantern holder
- Expandable carrying bag for easy storage
How do I know what model of tent to order for my truck?
Begin by measuring the bed of your truck with the tailgate closed. Our website also displays a sizing chart for your convenience.
Is there a Truck Tent for the Honda Ridgeline?
Yes. Honda sells a custom Ridgeline tent for models 2016+. Unfortunately, models produced before 2016 are not compatible. Visit your local Honda dealership for details.
Can I drive with the tent set-up in the bed of the truck?
No. Driving with the tent mounted to your vehicle may cause personal injury and/or damage to your tent and truck.
Can one-person set-up a Napier Truck Tent by themselves? How long will it take? Yes. One person is able to set up a Napier Truck Tent, however we do recommend having assistance during the first set-up. The first set-up should take approximately 15 minutes and about 10 minutes each time thereafter. Each tent comes with set-up instructions and color-coded poles for easy assembly.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes. We recommend placing the tent over the toolbox to minimize the amount of water that could enter between the box and the tent. It is also recommended to cover the corners of the toolbox to protect the tent from ripping on sharp edges. Please note that you will lose the amount of space that the toolbox occupies.
Will the tent fit with a tonneau cover? Our Truck Tents will work with certain types of tonneau covers only; they are not compatible with all. Please see the list below for specifics:
- Retractable Tonneau Covers: Yes, these will work.
- Folding Tonneau Covers: Will NOT work; the tonneau cover will need to be removed.
- Hinged Tonneau Covers: Will NOT work; the tonneau cover will need to be removed.
- Roll-Up Tonneau Covers:
- If the rolled-up tonneau cover is less than 6” high, yes you can place the truck tent over the tonneau cover.
- If the rolled-up tonneau cover is more than 6” high, you will have to either remove the tonneau cover completely or place the truck tent up against the tonneau cover. If the tent is placed up against it, please note that rain could find its way between the truck tent and tonneau cover since there will be a slight gap between the two.
Will the Truck Tent work with a Back Rack (Headache Rack)? As long as the back rack does not intrude onto the rails of the truck too far, it should not impact the functionality of the tent. Please email us with a photo or the exact model of your back rack to determine if the rack is compatible.
Will the tent fit with a bed liner?
Yes. The tent will work with a sprayed, mat, or prefabricated liner.
Will the tent fit with sports bars, roll bars, or bedside rails?
Railings will work as long as they are less than 3” tall. Roll and sports bars must be removed.
Will the Truck Tent work if my truck has a camper shell/cap on it?
No. Truck Tents will not work as long as the camper shell/cap is assembled. Napier SUV Tents are the best option as long as the height from the ground to the highest point of the cap window/door does not exceed 80”.
My pole broke? How do I get a new one?
Please refer to the Warranty section on the website.
Is there a warranty?
There is a one-year manufacturer defect warranty. Please consult the Warranty section on the website.
How can I make sure that my tent is the most water resistant that it can be?
Our tents already have a water-resistant coating on them. However, the coating may wear down over time and you may want to spray a water repellent coating onto the tent and rain fly after a few years of use.
Do I need to use a seam sealer on my tent?
A seam sealer is not necessary. Our rain flies and truck tent floors have taped seams to guard against water entry. For additional protection and product maintenance, you may wish to use a seam sealant on your tent. Please note that water drops through the needle holes along the seams is common with all tents and is not a manufacturer’s defect.